martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

And now and on...

After what happened to Anette Olzon...I'm thinking about start working on my voice as a soprano. My Chant Teacher will be happy xDD and I think it will help me. Maybe I'll never dedicate my life to Opera, but I'd like to learn how to sing it.
Start working mind. 
I'm watching (as long as my bad conection lets me) a video of the full opera DLe Nozze di Figaro, from Mozart
It's a bit old, it seems, but the voices are great... and Kiri Te Kanawa appears in it as the Countess ^^ It's one of my favourite sopranos :D

you see I am so polifacethic. jaja


This is what Im watching. Is the complete Opera, no subtitles, but great understanding and acting of the singers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fef03047ZX8&feature=fvst

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario