lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

It's Monday again

I'm on a computer in the campus Library. I spent a nice weekend with my bf and my friends after the recording session in Girona. I can't believe I recorded all the voices in just one afternoon, on Friday! Only the backing vocals are left, and some little details, nothing else, and we'll be done!!
Finally a band that works!!
Like my logo? ;)

I really long for uploading the song and making us known out of here. I don't know if it will work or what, but who doesn't want to hear herself recorded on a Demo? xD
And the experience has been reeeeally funny :D
THe same night, I had a shisha with my friends :$ and I dont usually smoke anything, but that menta smoke really helps my vocal strings. And pulls all the flem away Dx
And I slept with my bf :3 I really wanted to see him after the exams! I went to draw at his home on saturday. He tried to teach me how to play his electric guitar... I'm sure he has better students, I couldnt play a note on that Dean, but I really thought to draw a pic of him with that guitar, it's so gorgeous ^_^
And, about gorgeous things, I found some sketches in a notebook and scanned it, yesterday, after work. I coloured one with SAI and uploaded to my DeviantArt. Let's see if I can publish it....



it's not a big gallery, yet, I had to make another user because of mail inbox problems... At least I can upload my work safely somewhere. I don't trust facebook in this ways...

But well, that's what I did this weekend xD And this Monday starts so well. No class till 10h, and Wednesday there's a vague again... Hope none gets hurt.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario